Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Run and sleep, sleep and run

This week I ran 15.1 miles, burned about 1919.4 calories and weigh 172.5 pounds.

Monday: 3.28 miles in 35:00
Wednesday: 2.33 miles in 25:00
Friday: 3.29 miles in 35:00

Saturday ran in the Run Thru the Vines 10K. I don't have the official results yet but I estimate my time as 1:06:00. About a 10:30 mile. It was cold and windy.

I seems like I spent most of the day in bed. I ran in the race, went home, took a shower, read and started a nap. Someone called and woke me up. Just as I started to go back to sleep I received another phone call. I got out of bed to wait for some visitors. The visitors came and went. I went out to get some lunch and came back. I went back to bed and read for a while then fell asleep again. I was awakened by my earlier visitors bringing Pickles back. I tried to go back to bed but the dogs wanted to go out so I took them out and went back to bed. I was again awakened by a phone call from Walter. He thought it was safe to call but he did not know that I had been attempting to take a two hour nap all day. After he got off the phone, I was finally able to take an uninterrupted nap.

I spend a lot of time on the weekends sleeping. Trying to make up some sort of sleep deficit, I guess.

No comments: