Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, April 16, 2007

A return to normalcy?

Maybe this week will be normal. I'm behind on updates, scanning, laundry, dishes and other things. Hopefully, I can catch up.


My new monitor is in place. My eyes should melt out of my skull by Friday.




The first time ever a name is mentioned. Better Half takes a major turn toward the surreal.

I don't want to get into the physics of this dress or the female figure. Another thing I'd thought I would never experience before the age of 40 - being disturbed by a Herman panel.

The yellow and white star burst dress did not work, the hideous food did not work, looks like Mary Worth will have to resort to water boarding in order to force Vera to reveal the secrets of her past.

I will update my cartoon tonight. I will make the time.

No comments: