Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Giant second panel hand


Dialogue for the undrawn third panel:

Don't mind me, Mary just has her foot on my throat. I will die shortly. Don't let me interrupt your discussion.

Oh my, Jeff what a big hand you have!
The better to bitch slap you, Mary.
I submit, I submit!
Jeff, can we continue this conversation after I put this in the fridge with the rest of the giant hobo.
Forget about that, Jeff, check out my giant novelty lower arm. It looks just like a real arm but only bigger. Unfortunately, this was the only giant man part the novelty shop had left.
I won't need you or any man once I finish assembling my positronic android! He's fully functional!
I'm counseling another man now, a Dr. Victor Frankenstein.

No comments: