Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Exercise Log: June 16 - 21

This week I walked, biked and ran 21.34 miles, burned 1879.7 calories and weigh 148 pounds. I took several days off work and did not go to the gym as much this past week. I still managed to meet my calories burned goal on SparkPeople.com.

Monday: walked .77 miles in 14:07
Tuesday: ran 3.24 miles in 35:00; biked .63 miles in 10:35
Wednesday: walked 1.53 miles in 29:15
Thursday: ran 3.38 miles in 35:00
Friday: biked 5.88 miles in 26:38
Saturday: ran 5.91 miles in 65:00

I had a bit of a scary moment during the Saturday run - I felt really chilly with 9 minutes left on the treadmill. I slowed down a bit and drank out of my water bottle more often. I did not feel dizzy or sick, just cold. It may have been a blast of the gym AC but I've never felt cold during exercise in the summer, even indoors. I stretched and went out to my car, I felt a bit of a chill but that was not unusual. That was just the breeze on wet skin. I took a cool shower when I came home, ate some yogurt and took a nap. I'm drinking more water - Ozarka Sport Vitamin Enhanced.

Next week's plan:
Monday - strength training and 10 minute row
Tuesday - 30 minute run
Wednesday - strength training and cycling 3 miles
Thursday - 30 minute run
Friday - strength training and 15 minute row
Saturday - 60 minute run

I need to check the date for the Harbor Half in Corpus Christi so that I can start training for it. This will be the first half marathon that I train for rather than relying on left over conditioning from marathon training.

My Spark Page for anyone interested in a more detailed look at my exercise, diet and other goals: http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp?id=TOONHEAD

No comments: