Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Hopeline Video

Did not update the website last night because of a thunderstorm. The rain was needed. Saw Wall-E last night. Cute movie.

I was a bit of a slug this weekend. A time for work and a time for rest.

I decided I will open the church for meditation this summer. If someone shows up, we will sit. If no one shows then I will go through the items in the back room. Several books, tapes, magazines and other items were added to the Sangha collection. This past Sunday I reorganized the cushions and went through the books currently in the library and changed their labels. I would like to get the tapes on to CD or DVD (whichever is appropriate). I have the tools for a video tape to DVD transfer but not a cassette tape to CD.

I plan to put together a list of the books in the library. I took a snap shot of each book in the current library and will incorporate the newly added books in the coming weeks. Who would have thought that a cell-phone camera could be so useful?

As long as I'm fully present this work can serve as a meditation tool.

Below is a special video about Hopeline. Feel free to add it to your website or blog.

No comments: