Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

First a bit of pimping:

The Darwin Awards III: Survival of the Fittest
The Darwin Awards III: Survival of the Fittest

My dad gave me the first book for one of my birthdays. I enjoyed reading it very much.

I logged 3 miles worth of physical activity for Walk Across Texas. I vacuumed the church. I started working on the chairs but then it was meditation time. I managed to vacuum the dust, hair and other crap off two chairs. The rest of the time I vacuumed the stage in the sanctuary.

I need to write some gags and another story arc.

I need to add another recipe card to the website. I've not done that in two weeks. I caught up on my cartoon archives rather than post another recipe card.

Today's blessing that I am grateful for: Good health

Goofy spam names:
Fabulous U. Weest
Woozier U. Blurts
Compare J. Readership
Armenians C. Cottages

No comments: