Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I walked 9,073 steps/ 6.80 kilometers.

Today was a good day. I wrote 18 single panel gags and 2 multi-panel episodes.

In an effort to manage my time better I designated Wednesday as the day to deal with church stuff such as prepare for meetings, gather information, make necessary contacts, etc.

I investigated some websites of other UU churches and wrote down some ideas to incorporate into our website. I need to send them on to the rest of the communications committee. Tomorrow, would be a good time.

I will be telling the children the Easter story this Sunday. Time to whip out the Legos! Just kidding! BeliefNet has an article about telling children about the crucifix that is age appropriate. I will consult it.

It has been 3 days in a row that I've got out of bed after hitting the snooze alarm once and used my time more productively.

The reduction of television watching has been somewhat successful so far.

Goofy spam names:
Mathias V. Outlaw

No comments: