Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Last night, I hardly slept. I spent most of the night thinking. Once I stopped thinking I was able to fall asleep. I got about three hours of sleep. Then I decided to take a couple of hours off and go to work later. That gave me a total of 5 hours. I do not think I'll have trouble falling asleep tonight. I'm yawning as I write this.

I walked 9,771 steps/ 7.32 kilometers.

I had a productive day despite the late start.

Goofy spam names:
Prophylactic P. Placer

I received an official letter which states that my student loan is paid in full.

One of my cartoons appears on this site:
http://www.migraine-aura.org/EN/Linda_Causey.html
I'm proud that my work is listed among serious artists.

I'm going to bed. I won't think, I'll just sleep.

No comments: