Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I walked 10,504 steps/ 7.87 kilometers.

I'm actually going to make it to bed at a decent hour. I should get an adequate amount of sleep as long as I do not start thinking. Thinking lead to ideas - ideas lead to visions - visions lead to stories that I do not know how to end. I get caught in some kind of mental loop. Now I know why stupid people are so well rested.

Stupid baby name du jour: Aryan Justice (Last name)
It is a girl. She is white. The birth was announced on a Stormwatch message board. I read about it from another source. The baby is ugly. Ironically, she was born in a Catholic hospital. It was not located in the southern United States. I'm not up on the latest white supremacist propaganda but I remember Catholics being among the people hated by white supremacists. With the fast growing Hispanic population, white supremacists may have relaxed their standards.

I'm going to soak and turn off my brain.

No comments: