Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, March 07, 2005

There are 1,013 cartoons on my website. I have drawn over 1,000 cartoons. Wow.

A custard cup that served as a candle holder exploded and burned part of the counter top in the bathroom. Some of the flaming shrapnel landed in a waste paper basket and started a fire there. We put the fire out. My mother-in-law won't be getting that cup back.

She bought the cup for 10 cents at a thrift store. She has taken up the hobby of candle making. We were given two of her candles. They smell nice when they are not burning the counter top or paper in the waste basket.

The house has that nice burn smell now.

I walked 9,717 steps/ 7.28 kilometers.

Today's blessing that I am grateful for: my house is still standing. I now have an excuse to resurface the counter in the bathroom.

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us be thankful. - The Buddha

Goofy spam names:
Susanne A. Guardsman
Glosses R. Beverley

No comments: