Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

This week's product pimping:

Women on the Edge 1, Vol. 1
Women on the Edge 1, Vol. 1

I had a good Easter. I did not scar the children in Sunday school. The Sunday school children were exceptionally polite.

Sci-Fi Original Movie means big huge cinematic turd. Apparently the script is scented to cover the smell of these movies or the majority of the budget goes toward bribing well known actors to star in these fecal films. Those are the only two explanations for Bruce Campbell being in Alien apocalypse.

Why did I waste an evening watching a recording of this turd? Hope, stubbornness, an irrational desire not to waste videotape, temporary retardation - these words cannot adequately explain my actions. I can only warn others so that they may not suffer as I did.

Remember kids, if it says Sci-Fi Original Movie, it stinks.

Goofy spam names: Rhea I. Performing, Placidity G. Hypocrites

I suppose blackmail and/or drugs would serve as more explanations for an otherwise respectable actor to agree to perform in a Sci-Fi Original Movie.

No comments: