Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

This week I ran 15.14 miles, burned 2,010.3 calories and weigh 159 pounds. 6.31 miles count toward Walk Across Texas.

The Walk Across Texas Kick Off was fun. They had us walk a mile. I ran it. Then I went to the gym and completed my usual Saturday run. I've moved the speed up on the treadmill. Ran mile 1 at 4.7 mph, mile 2 at 5.2 mph, mile 3 at 5.7 mph, mile 4 at 5.2 and mile 5 at 4.7. At every .10 of a mile I alter the incline on the treadmill. Next week I plan to run 1.25 miles at 5.7 mph. Every week I will add .25 mile to the top speed.

Walter worked out at the gym for an hour so he gets to log 4 miles to his Walk Across Texas miles.

Salvador is dozing on Walter's nice warm monitor. Oops, nap time is over.

Goofy spam names:
Metamorphism J. Murky
Casualty H. Plans

I seems that even spammers take the weekend off.

No comments: