Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm still having some difficulty getting out of vacation mode. Last night, I watched too much TV; Mind of Mencia and South Park.

I bought groceries to replace the stuff that went bad in the fridge. The fridge door was open while we were gone.

Walter's gag writing abilities have kicked into high gear. If he keeps this up I may not have to be funny ever again. That won't happen - being funny is a large part of my identity.

Yesterday, Walter went above and beyond for the welfare of an animal. He picked up a cat to take to Woodstock. Walter is very allergic to cats but he transported this cat. The cat will be in a foster home until a permanent home is found.

I'll try my best not to get sucked into another TV show tonight.

May has to end soon.

No comments: