Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Nothing.

Nothing interesting.

Nothing so uninteresting that it becomes interesting.

Nothing.

But it is Wednesday and I cannot let more than three days pass without a post.

I'm going fishing this weekend. Got my license. The bass and crappie of Toledo Bend Lake better watch out because I'm gonna catch them all and then release them. I'll take a picture of the really big fish and then release. You fish are lucky that I really hate filleting.

I read in the Texas Parks and Wildlife handbook the chemical warnings regarding consuming fish from waters in Texas. There is a warning against eating gar from a certain lake because of high levels of mercury. If you are eating gar then potential mercury poisoning is the least of your problems.

Mentally, I'm already on vacation.

No comments: