Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Today's Lunch

Kashi Southwest Style Chicken.
The package:

The entree straight out of the microwave:

All Kashi products require stirring before eating. The stirring does not bring reality any closer to the package.

None of these entrees taste bad. The Southwest Style Chicken was a bit bland for my taste. I like my food a bit spicier.

Throwing chili powder or picante sauce and beans on to something does not automatically make it "Southwest Style."

For those concerned that I eat nothing but pre-packaged food, click here to see what else I eat. I do eat non-processed food. I like the convenience of pre-packaged food. Put the box in the lunch bag and then place it in the microwave at lunchtime.

Kashi, Amy's and other organic brands of frozen food are a bit pricier compared to the non-organic brands but I compare the prices to a fast food restaurant meal. Where could I get a meal made of organic ingredients for $3.00? The Kashi were on sale 2 for $6.00.

I've eaten Amy's Burritos and second the recommendation from commenter, charlie talbert.

No comments: