Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kinky Pants Suit

I read the line in the fourth panel as, "...Mary Worth's kinky pants suits..." I thought, no wonder Dr. Jeff and Mary has not had sex yet, Mark Trail stole her kinky pants suit and Jeff can't get turned on unless Mary wears it.

Then I reread the panel. Oh, kicky.

I need to get my eyes checked, the online comics need to be bigger and I need to get my mind out of the gutter.
Guy in red sweatshirt, the Vulcan nerve pinch does not work on Mary Worth. Give up now and follow your brother to the parking lot. Orange jacket wants to take it to the parking lot, not for a fight but to get the hell away from Mary before she opens her Sam's Wholesale Club sized can of meddle all over their ass. The guys names are Rich and Ron but I forget who is who and I don't care that much to look it up.
I would do the same thing if I did not have the tendency to keep a death grip on whatever stable object I could find while riding on a motorcycle. It has been over 20 years since I rode on a motorcycle. I would enjoy the sight of a bubble blowing Harley rider.
Unfortunately, no college offers getting paychecks as a major.

No comments: