Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

What I had for lunch

Wednesday's Lunch: Kashi Lime Cilantro Shrimp

Picture on the box:
Actual meal:
It looked a lot scarier before I stirred things.

Thursday's Lunch: Kashi Lemon Rosemary Chicken

Picture on the box:

This is one of the original boxes. Kashi has reduced its package size by 11% as noted on the Lime Cilantro Shrimp. The smaller box also fits in my lunch cooler easier.

A close up of the food as pictured on the package:
The meal as it appeared after microwaving:
I have to commend Kashi for at least having the ingredients that appear on the package in the meal. Of all the microwave meals that I've consumed Kashi has come the closest to matching package to reality.

Check out Ads vs. Reality for real scary examples of the differences between photos and reality.

No comments: