Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day 21

No sign of Mary Worth but we get a glimpse of Ian Cameron's surprisingly hairless back and Toby's lack of cleavage. I guess she decided to take a quick dip in the pool as a break from the demanding bill paying.

[begin blatant comment whoring]

A question inspired by the Olympic diving event: How big a splash would Ian Cameron make if he executed a cannonball into the Charterstone poll?

[end blatant comment whoring]

I found out last night that I had been lifting heavier than I thought. I thought the barbells were 40 pounds. Turns out they are 45 pounds. I bench pressed 80 pounds for 4 reps. I managed to get that weight to my chest rather than just bending my arms to a little over 90 degrees.

No comments: