Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Phishing for a climax

Phishing! Blatant phishing with misspellings.

Ergonomics experts scream as they look at Toby sitting in front of her computer.

Some brilliant person has some inside information from the Mary Worth Compound. The day before Enormoushop.com was mentioned someone bought the domain and built a website. Yesterday links referring to phishing and spam were added.

No one has come forward to claim responsibility for this brilliant bit of humor. I have the skills to build a website but alas, it did not occur to me to buy the domain and build this site. I wish I had. I'm willing to waste time on Mary Worth but not money.
Neither Josh at Comics Curmudgeon or wanders at Mary Worth and Me have claimed credit. The genius Mary Worth mocker behind Enormoushop.com remains a mystery. Keep up the work and fix your broken images (Explorer 7 and Firefox 2.x).

No comments: