Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy cocktiel vs. Happy baby

As an owner of a cocktiel, I found the third panel of Baby Blues a bit offensive. Salvador can make some annoying noises when happy but he is not nearly as annoying as a loud baby. I'm one of those nasty people who cannot distinguish between loud annoying happy noises and loud annoying other emotion noises. My pain receptors cannot make the distinction. I would rather hear a cockatiel or any parrot in a restaurant over a baby regardless of its emotional state.

The two times that I've taken Salvador to a public venue (church for animal blessing) he has been fairly quiet. Just a bit of soft chirping.

Happy cockatiel does not equal happy baby! Happy cockatiel rules! Happy cocktiel rocks!

No comments: