Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Zombie comic tries to make a point

The flag is labeled white in case the coloring gnomes at King Features screw things up.

Grin and Bear It grasps for relevance. Senility illustrated.
--------------------------------------------------------
Cartooning does bring out the demented aspects of my personality. Today, I spent a great deal of time making sure that a drawing of a poo-flinging machine could work plausibly. I had no problem with a monkey wearing glasses, speaking and presenting a drawing. The details that I fixate upon sometimes worry me.
-------------------------------------------------------
Ann Coulter, the leggy reactionary broke her jaw and the mouth that roared has been wired shut.
Who's going to blow Sean Hannity for the next few weeks?

No comments: