Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The blog next door: http://allhome.blogspot.com/
JOHNANDDIANE are selling all the things you would ever need for a home. A dual entity selling stuff.

I am formulating and implementing my escape plan. I hope to be out by the end of the year.

I felt compelled to add a comment to last night's blog next door. I'm not sure if it will make a difference but at least she will know that someone out there is concerned for her welfare. Maybe just knowing will help.

Goofy spam names:
Givens O. Vigilantes
Coruscated V. Converges

I might use these goofy spam names in a comic story in the future. Members of the Hero League go undercover and use the goofy spam names as code names.

I walked 8,821 steps/ 6.61 kilometers.

No comments: