Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The blog next door: http://fishchrysallis.blogspot.com/
This entry is interesting: http://fishchrysallis.blogspot.com/2005/02/universal-love-vs-eternal-damnation.html The idea of universal salvation is popping up in the Catholic Church. Hey, it is a beautiful idea. It should spread. Good news: Hell is not eternal and all will be saved eventually. God is good.

A moment of pimping:
Attack of the Monster Robots -
Why pay to play when you can access Zango Games for FREE? Zango offers unlimited access to online games for FREE!

I get money if you click on Attack of the Monster Robots.

I think my mid-life crisis has hit. I really want to quit my job and work on art full time. Freelance and be able to sleep until a more reasonable hour. I'm working on a plan to save one year's worth of income so that I can do that. I'm going back and forth on pursuing a somewhat risky venture. Google AdSense has been more successful than I imagined and I want to try AdWords but there is some financial risk. The rewards will allow me to achieve my savings goal sooner. I will talk to Walter about it when he is lucid. Right now, he is on pain medication. He had a migraine on his day off.

I walked 9,122 steps/ 6.84 kilometers.

Goofy spam names:
Savage Q. Freshmen
Palestine T. Broadcaster
Diagnosed V. Lima

No comments: