Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Yesterday I walked 8,046 steps/ 6.03 kilometers.

I went to a celebration dinner at a restaurant noted for its huge servings of meat. I had a New York strip. It was good and I did not feel overstuffed. I could not hear any conversation. The restaurant was loud, my ears were stopped up and I ended up on the end of the table with all the kids.

My nose is stopped up and I am coughing. Damn, how much snot can my sinuses hold? My ears have popped a couple of times. Other than that I feel okay. I hope I'm over this by Monday.

It looks like Ossie Davis has completed the celebrity death triangle.

I'm going to take some drugs to alleviate some of these symptoms.

My mother-in-law is taking us out to lunch today. It would be good to be in some kind of happier haze. Maybe she has an amusing folk remedy. Sticking a hot spike up my nose seems rather appealing right now.

I know there are people much sicker and I should quit my bitching.

Goofy spam names:
Longhair I. Forty
Rewindable V. Rosendo
Gibbet O. Bray
Roderick S. Profuse
Grates D. Honk
Suggestion E. Canvased
Baroda M. Panoply
Revenges M. Rimmed
Salome I. Capitalists

No comments: