Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I walked 8,971 steps/ 6.72 kilometers.

Sinuses are stopped up and my throat is sore. I can breathe through my nose but I still can't smell.

Walter's boss took the employees and spouses out to dinner tonight. It was pretty good. I was still in too much of a haze to appreciate the food. I don't have much of an appetite when I'm not well.

I'm taking tomorrow off. I have over 300 hours of sick leave. I'm going to use some of it to insure that I'm completely well. My work is not that terribly important.

Enterprise is being cancelled and I don't really care. I could lose my nerd certification for saying that but I live in a market that does not have UPN. From what I have heard about other UPN shows I should consider that a blessing. Anyway, the cancellation is causing a lot of chatter.

Goofy spam names:
Ruckuses D. Explication
Blenched L. Foursquare
Wraith Q. Stravinsky
Hanna A. Furthermost
Informant J. Malthusian

No comments: