Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

This week I ran 14.69 miles, burned 1,954.2 calories and weigh 160.5 pounds.

This year so far I have ran 112.96 miles and burned 14,446.1 calories. That is 8 weeks of just running miles. If I added other activities to my milage using the Walk Across Texas guidelines I would be making a major contribution to my team's efforts. That is if I can convince them to join Walk Across Texas.

Goofy spam names:
Marian J. Unreasonable
Reused J. Vary
Nervous A. Russian
Prisoned F. Anthropoids
Diameter O. Romeo
Conveyances V. Horrible
Musicologist P. Misfits
Alice F. Rifleman
Temptation T. Senior
Genealogies B. Squared

My feet are wet and cold. I stink. I'm going to take a shower.

1 comment:

Phil said...

I want to vote on a superhero name!
How about Hypnoscoot? or Mid-life crisis man...
OK - maybe a reader pole isn't the best choice, but I thought this was a good time to say that my wife who has only heard me tell about comics is almost as big a fan as myself.
Thanks