Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

I'm waiting for my files to upload.

Walter and I went out to dinner for Valentine's Day. He gave me a lovely bracelet. I was not expecting that. We had a great dinner then some even better sex. The dinner was at a restaurant; the sex was at home. Doing the opposite would have gotten us thrown in jail.

It looks like some of the church stuff is going to work out.

My new clip art just finished uploading. Now on to the new cartoons.

The cartoons are loading faster.

Now to upload the updated and new pages.

Another person has placed some money in the tip jar. Thank you!

Goofy spam names:
Evenings H. Validness
Semantically D. Americana

I finally redeemed my eBay certificate. Soon I'll be the owner of 4 pairs of pants.

Bring him to the pants!

No comments: