Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, February 21, 2005

The blog next door: http://samporiffic.blogspot.com/
Sometimes I think I am pathetic but then I came across this blog and those thoughts ran, screaming from my mind. I am stunned.

I walked 8,686 steps/6.51 kilometers.

I received some interesting feedback about my Betty Crocker Recipe Cards. The writer thought some of the captions were hilarious and others were lame and suggested that the person who wrote the funny stuff should go back and rewrite the lame captions.

I don't know why "I'm every woman" is playing in my head right now. I'm every woman, it's all in me.

I have my on and off days. Sometimes the funny happens easily. Other times I really have to work at it. The results of really working at it are often less than stellar. Maybe I should go back when the Betty Crocker project is done and rewrite. I might catch myself on a good day.

Goofy spam names:
Cornelius F.
Preordained R. Paulette

Today is my birthday. It was weird inputing a different number in response to the age question on the treadmill.

No comments: