Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

I walked 8,263 steps/ 6.19 kilometers.

Walter opened and closed the pawn shop today. I gave him a foot rub.

I wrote scripts for three episodes of my multi-panel comic. I even came up with a super hero name for my main character. Finding a proper super hero name has been an ongoing story for about 3 episodes. That arc will continue for another 3 episodes. I still have to tie up the loose end regarding my main character's divorce.

The next few weeks may get really busy at work. I'm glad I took advantage of the lull to write. I have 4 weeks worth of single panel gags and 3 weeks worth of multi-panel stories to draw.

I have a back log of comics. The most time consuming part of creating the comics is scanning, coloring and lettering.

Somebody put some money in the tip jar. Thank you!

Goofy spam names:
Cursedest M. Magog

Tonight's blog next door: http://lostsworld.blogspot.com/
What is the blog next door? It is the next blog that comes up when I click on the next blog button on my blog's navigation bar that Blogger supplies.

No comments: