Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Tonight's blog next door: http://jesuswasnotarepublican.blogspot.com/
Another person discovers Unitarian-Universalism. We are growing.

I walked 9,319 steps/ 6.98 kilometers.

I'm up a bit late because I watched the entire second half of the Westminster Dog Show. The German Shorthaired Pointer won Best in Show. She was quite a performer. I liked the Bloodhound and Great Pyranees. I'm partial to big lovable dogs. I like medium fluffy dogs too. I like dogs.

I'm glad none of the poodles made it to the Best in Show round. I really dislike the ridiculous haircuts. Real life poodles are not groomed like that and the bit about keeping the joints warm is utter crap. The announcer should say, "We've always groom poodles for the show ring in this ridiculous manner and we don't know why. Perhaps it is because we really hate poodles."

I think the show poodles are the non-telepathic version. Real life poodles have some kind of mind control power over their humans. That is why they are never groomed in a ridiculous fashion.

Goofy spam names:
Dachshund Q. Dropsy
Potbellied O. Nosier
Freestanding J. Capturing

I will not become a poodle zombie.

No comments: