Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

This week I ran 13.92 miles, burned 1,924 calories and weigh 160 pounds.

I need to bring a water bottle on my Saturday runs.

A squirrel discovered the sunflower seeds in the bird feeder. The finches found the unopened bag of seed and poked a couple of little holes on the side.

Salvador has taken a liking to climbing into cabinets and hiding and chewing on things. I just took him out of the software cabinet. He was hiding behind some CDs and chewing on paper. He is not good at hiding because he chirps and puts his head up occasionally. He will run at you if you try to remove him from one of his hiding places. He actually attacks Walter and goes for the face. He drew blood a couple of days ago. He just runs at me and bites my finger but he will get on.

Salvador is now perching on top of a door.

I'm going to get something to drink.

No comments: