Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Yesterday, I walked 12,721 steps/ 9.54 kilometers.

This week I ran 14.12 miles, burned 1,847.7 calories and weigh 161 pounds.

I had a good run today. I drank water during the run and changed the incline on the treadmill less often. It was still challenging but it did not nearly kill me.

I recieved a birthday card from my mom and a package from my dad. I haven't looked at them yet. I wanted to take a shower first. I will open them after I publish this entry.

My birthday falls on President's Day this year. I don't get the day off. The banks and federal government will be closed. At least everything will be on sale if I choose to purchase something.

Goofy spam names:
Foaming E. Muskiness
Punic V. Forecasts
Percent V. Mossiest

I'll be 36 years old. The numbers don't bother me.

No comments: