Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

GET ON WITH IT!!!!!!!

I hate Mary Worth! I hate Mary Worth! I hate Mary Worth! I hate Mary Worth! I hate Mary Worth! I hate Mary Worth!

So why can't I stop reading it?

So Mary Worth time moves a lot more slowly than I thought. For those not keeping up - the pool party is tomorrow in Mary Worth time. At this rate the party won't actually happen until July - 2008.

There is a bit of dharma here. I became so attached to the expectation of a pool party that I ended up suffering when the plot did not move to my expectations.

I made this assumption about the pool party because in the past Moy and Giella took advantage of the extra Sunday panels with previous pool parties.

I love Mary's goofy expression in the second panel.

No comments: