Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Running Log

This week I ran 7.14 miles, burned 914.4 calories and weigh 176.2 calories.

Monday: 2 miles in 22:32
Wednesday: 2 miles in 21:01
Saturday: 2 miles in 26:31

Saturday, I stepped on the back roller of the treadmill and injured my knee. I ended up walking most of the final .60 miles.

I'm doing the rest, ice, compression, elevation thing. Ibuprofen helps too.

The garage sales pretty much sucked. Clothes, clothes and more clothes. Just take it to the Salvation Army. One sale was good but the rest were a waste of time.

1 comment:

C. Arenas, FNP-BC said...

Nice work but I am sorry about your injury. I just did 2 miles in a lot more time but I stopped. Once I stopped fighting it all and let go, I cruised the last 1/2 mile nonstop.