Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Caddyshack

I've felt the same way myself. A nice reboot would do the trick. Better yet, a reformat with a nice clean reinstall of the important files.


Caddyshack reference! The dog is probably contemplating an unnamed phenomenon in which something pop cultural gets referenced or mentioned often for no reason. For example, Caddyshack came out in the 1980's - this comic is the first reference and then later a friend makes a reference to Caddyshack and then even later a newscaster uses something from Caddyshack as a metaphor. The Onion even did an article about this phenomenon. Can anyone think of a good term to describe it?

A drawing of a punchline of a popular joke. I wish I thought to do this. Damn, I hate it when I miss opportunities like that.

SIX WEEKS! SIX @#$%! WEEKS and THIS is where the arc ends!?! In the unseen third panel something explodes. It took SIX WEEKS to get to this point! Damn it, somebody better die! Damn, no guilt since everyone has forgiven each other and themselves. SIX WEEKS! I hate this comic but I can't stop reading it.

No comments: