Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Charging at windmills

I got a crazy notion in my head. I thought about the candidates for U.S. President. I thought about what I would ask them if given the opportunity.

I compiled 6 questions. Wrote 16 letters (they will go in the mail tomorrow). Sent 16 e-mails. Made a blog: http://sixquestions-toonhead.blogspot.com/ Await answers.

There are 18 candidates so far but two did not have a mailing address (Brownback and Kucinich) and two did not have an appropriate e-mail address (Tancredo and Romney).

I thought the worst thing that could happen is being ignored. Walter thought the worst is getting questioned by the authorities for sending letters to all the candidates.

Yes, it will look weird to the Post Office, a pile of letters going to the campaign headquarters of every declared candidate. I'll simply explain to the clerk what I'm doing.

No comments: