Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Party? Are You Serious?

A little Mary Worth avatar fun featuring Vera Shields:

Bob Thaves has died but his son can write a good gag. Maybe Frank and Ernest will not become a zombie strip, a mere shell of a once good comic strip haunting newspapers around the world.

So many ways to add to Vera's line in the second panel.

Party? Are you serious? I can't rest on my laurels, I have to get that next promotion!

Party? Are you serious? You expect me to stoop to attending a party with you Santa Royale hoi polloi?! I may not live in Pacific Hills any longer but that does not mean I have to socialize with the likes of you!

Party? Are you serious? Geriatrics in bathing suits, ewwww!

Party? Are you serious? Is that creepy Professor Cameron going to be there?

Party? Are you serious? Look, Mary I'm grateful for your help but I really find parties quite draining. I prefer one on one or very small group socializing. Large parties make me really uncomfortable.

Party? Are you serious? A large typhoon is expected to reach landfall this weekend. Shouldn't we evacuate?

Party? Are you serious? You want me to come to the party even though I acted a bit brusque at the last pool party?

Party? Are you serious? No, Vera, I'm being silly. I'm going to kill you and make a casserole out of your still beating heart.

Now the interactive portion. Add your own line in the comments.

Party? Are you serious? _________________

No comments: