Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Running Log and New Addition

This week I ran 10.76 miles, burned 1332.5 calories and weigh 177.3 pounds.

Monday: 3.06 miles in 35:00
Wednesday: 3.10 miles in 35:00
Friday: 4.60 miles in 65:00

Next week I start my marathon training. I downloaded a training plan from Runnersworld.com. It is based upon my half-marathon time, current weekly mileage and how intense I want to train. I chose the hard option (mileage increases of 15% with a gradual pace increase). Only three runs a week (sometimes only 2) - it should be interesting.

We have added a parakeet to the family. Right now, he has been dubbed "little bird". He and Salvador are working things out and we are waiting for a bit more personality to emerge before he is formally named. Pictures will be posted soon. The little guy looks so tiny next to Salvador.

1 comment:

Craig said...

goodluck with your marathon