Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Mood and Basketball

Sorry about the lack of length regarding the Republican debate.

I've felt kind of ill this afternoon. Some water and shooting a few hoops helped. I parked in the street and used the basketball goal that came with the house. The net has lichen growing on it but it held together. I need to relearn how to do a lay-up. I shoot pretty well left-handed.

The kind of ill feeling is coming back (Insert joke about watching political debates) that is why I cut the previous post short. Also, I did not have my notepad with me, I just watched and relied on my memory.

I so want one of the so-called second tier candidates from either party to come out on top just to teach the mainstream media that the voters determine the outcome not them. This anointing pisses me off.

No comments: