Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Exercise Log

I haven't posted an exercise log in a while but I've been exercising. I took a week off to rest after the marathon but after that I got back into it.

So far this year I've ran, walked, and biked 779.3 miles and burned 90811.7 calories. I will be short of my 1,000 mile goal. This will be the least amount of miles ran and calories burned since I've been keeping track (2004).

This week I ran, biked, walked and rowed 19.92 miles, burned 1,649 calories and weigh 174 pounds. I'm dropping some weight again after being on a plateau for several weeks.

Monday: 15 minutes on the elliptical machine - 1.03 miles/ weight training focusing on the upper body
Tuesday: 2.98 miles in 35:00
Wednesday: 15 minutes on the bike - 3.22 miles/ weight training focusing on the lower body
Thursday: 3.03 miles in 35:00
Friday: 15 minutes on the elliptical machine - .61 miles/ weight training - upper body
Saturday: 20 minutes on rowing machine - 2.51 miles; 25 minutes on the bike - 4.65 miles; 25 minutes running - 1.89 miles

Next week's plan
Monday: bike and lower body weight training
Tuesday: 30 minute run
Wednesday: elliptical machine and upper body weight training
Thursday - meeting
Friday: bike and lower body weight training
Saturday: 20 minutes each on rowing machine, bike and treadmill

No comments: