Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

I walked 3,745 steps.

I drafted a cover letter for a syndicate. I'm going through my archives and listing cartoons suitable for newspaper publication. I have over 50 so far. That group will be culled to 18 - 24 that will be sent to the syndicate for consideration.

I still have to finish going through 2003 and 2004.

It looks like we will be affected by the remnants of Ivan this weekend. This week's long run might be indoors. The temperatures are supposed to drop.

I will be visiting my mother on Sunday. I hope the weather is not too nasty.

Goofy spam names of the day:
Aristocracy A. Ringer
Pandemic K. Esophagi
Excels O. Cornrowing
Shimmies H. Delegating
Turgidly A. Dithering

I am very behind on the laundry.

No comments: