Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, September 13, 2004

I walked 3,934 steps. I did a fair amount of walking between my office and my damn classroom. The equipment is doing goofy things again. People are starting to avoid using my classroom for tele-conferencing. This is not good.

I'm moving a little ahead on the weekly multi-panel cartoon. The characters' looks will change as I get a handle on them and decide how I want them to look. Maybe my drawing will improve.

Check out this site for an unintentional funny. Note the third picture down.
http://www.btinternet.com/~crillboy/property_morephotos.cfm.htm

I saw it on alt.support.childfree.

Goofy spam names of the day:
Eloy J. Timer
Glitzy E. Copeland (sounds like a drag queen name)

Oh great dung spirit please watch over me.

No comments: