Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, September 06, 2004

I walked 7,905 steps. I did not get Labor Day off.

A digital video camera was stolen from my locked office over the weekend. They did not take the regular digital camera. A projector that was bolted to the ceiling of one of the classrooms was also stolen.

I told Walter to keep an eye out for someone trying to pawn a projector with half a fastener on it.

We went swimming with the Sunday school kids yesterday. It was a lot of fun. The slides were fun and I used some seldom used muscles trying to cross on a floating bridge. If you weigh more than 50 pounds it was quite impossible to cross without falling off.

I was concerned about a 'wardrobe malfunction' occurring while I was sliding and splashing around. I was shaped quite differently when I bought my swimsuit two years ago. It had loosened at the top quite a bit. The shoulder straps rubbed the sunscreen off part of my shoulders and I got quite a burn. Blistered but not painful. That is unusual.

Goofy spam names of the day:
Plowing H. Flyers
Immobilization C. Arapaho
Ravage O. Pardoning
Ewing P. Requirements
Revolver T. Semiramis
Minds L. Eucalypti
Hieroglyphic U. Regain

Larry Hagman, watch over me.

No comments: