Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I walked 6,109 steps. I went to the student recreation center to get a map of the walking and running trails on campus. There was only one copy. I took it and made more copies. I had to make phone calls to find out where the maps were located. The person at the other end had to call me back with that information. Somebody in Rec Sports could scan the map and make a PDF file available for download and printing from their web site. I guess that would defeat the purpose of getting people to walk.

I sent an e-mail to the local classic rock station complaining about the lack of classic rock on the morning show. It is third rate comedy and on rare occassions when commercial time was not sold, a song.

Goofy spam names of the day:
Denis L. Cheffed
Tripped T. Gauguin
Integrals U. Uccello
Reels Royce
Chugging E. Wilder
Fourteenths T. Patriots
Gutsiest E. Negotiating

Love bugs!

No comments: