Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I walked 4,336 steps. I completed my Saturday run in 2 hours and 8 minutes.

I've finished a draft of my resume. I'm going to post it and let other critique it. I also checked out the submission requirements for United Media. I think I have 18 - 24 comics suitable for submission. I've drawn several hundred.

One of my cartoons has been published here: http://www.runtheplanet.com/pages/refer/rtpcartoons.php
I drew it in 2000.

I need to sell some original art. I'm running out of space.

Goofy spam names and Zen Koans of the day:
Gipsies A. Casket
Cardiologists U. Pepsin
Depend on others and you will be in a passive position
Ceremonially T. Clomp
Lac persimmon jose trichloroacetic
Exerts R. Copilots
Bart T. Minor

I feel safer now that Yusef Islam (formerly Cat Stevens) has been detained and is being extradited to the UK.

Now is the time for militias and other home grown, non-Muslim nuts to attack. Homeland Security won't expect it. They are keeping the homeland safe from pop stars that have converted to Islam.

I'm being followed by a moon shadow.
Moon shadow, moon shadow.

No comments: