Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I just posted my 1,267th cartoon. Most web cartoonists celebrate even milestones such as 100, 500, 1000, and so forth cartoons. 1,267 is a perfectly nice number worthy of celebration. Yipee.

I have also produced 4,946 bits of clip art. I think that would make me the single largest producer of crap decorating blogs, websites and message boards in the world. The ugly background on some kid's MySpace - I'm probably responsible. The poorly drawn object being used as an avatar - I did that. The red x appearing on several Live Journals - the result of someone not downloading the clip art and then falling victim to image retirement.

No, I don't think it is all crap. Like everyone else I have my good days and my bad days. I just felt like taking a count of the amount of images I have produced.

I've been doing this since 1999, in my spare time. I am stunned.

No comments: