Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Something has gone wrong at Ipowerweb, my site host. That is why there has not been an update and an older version of my pages are appearing. It looks like the problem began Sunday after I updated. At least the site is up. As of this morning I could not gain access to update. Hopefully, the problem will be resolved by tonight.

It has been quite a morning. I woke up at 7:04 am. The alarm did not sound or I hit the shut off button instead of snooze. I don't remember doing this. I was surprised to wake up, energized and well-rested. I woke up when I was ready. Unfortunately, I have to be at work at 8:00 am. I made it in at 8:45 am. I did not hurry. Hurrying only make the situation worse. Better late than never.

My job will never suck as much as this guy's job:

No comments: