Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

This week I ran 14.97 miles, burned 1873.1 calories and weigh 162.3 pounds.

Monday: 1.19 miles in 35:00
Wednesday: 5K in 44:01
Friday: 4.76 miles in 65:00
Saturday: 5.69 miles in 65:00

Addie went back to her regular foster. I cleaned up the stuff she tore up and Walter filled in the holes that she dug. Loki is now laying on top of one of the filled holes. Packing down the dirt. Loki likes to lay on top of the table that we have in the backyard. That is where we feed the birds. Hopefully, he will leave the birds alone when he is not laying on the table.

I must get into major sleep debt during the week because all I want to do on the weekend is sleep. I have to push myself in order to do the things that I have scheduled. I don't schedule a whole lot on the weekends anyway. I do plenty of work during the week. I'm entitled to rest. I'm entitled to rest even if I didn't do much during the week.

Time to make the donuts.

No comments: