Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

This week I ran 7.01 miles, burned 1,040 calories and weigh 162.2 pounds.

So far this year I have run 261.29 miles and burned 30,985.7 calories.

Wednesday I ran 5K in 47:24

1,040 - that was my SAT score. Did that back in 1986 without studying for the test. It is an easy number to remember. It is the same number as my tax form. I stayed up late the night before the test. The SAT in no way is a predictor of real success. It just indicated that I can take a test well. An useless skill in the real world. I guess it also indicated my ability to retain information. I don't remember the breakdown between the Verbal and the Mathematical sections.

Slightly above average SAT score, slightly above average life. By U.S. standards anyway.

Spent the morning at Petco volunteering to work adoptions and then spent the afternoon at ForwardFest, a local progressive festival.

I think I'm becoming attached to Bo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would they let you keep him?

Toonhead said...

I can put in an application to adopt him. He was a lot of fun. I'm not sure how that would be long term.