Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm temp fostering two dogs this weekend. Bailey, a female terrier mix and Brodhi, a huge Coonhound mix. Brodhi is 6 months old and weighs 50 pounds. After they are with their regular fosters I will start fostering again. I'm liking Brodhi so far. I'll see how it goes this weekend, maybe Brodhi can become my regular foster. Bailey is really smart. She knows several commands. Brodhi knows none but he loves to be petted and does great in his kennel. Brodhi is afraid of stairs and he refused to jump into my car last night. 50 pounds of noncooperative dog weighs much more. Once I got him in the car he was fine. He sat quietly in the back seat. Brodhi loves to give kisses.

I'm working a half day today. It's a "reading day" at the university. Since this is a state university the day cannot be associated with a specific religious holiday. I don't care, I'm grateful for the half day.

If you live within an hour's drive of Bryan/ College Station you can check out Brodhi, Bailey and other cats and dogs at Petco in College Station on Saturday from 11:00 - 5:00.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, cute dogs!